MBA Chances עמוד הביתHaas_business_school Booth_business_school Columbia_business_school Harvard_business_school INSEAD_business_school Kellogg_business_school London_business_school Sloan_business_school Stern_business_school Stanford_business_school Wharton_business_school
  הודעות חדשות הודעות חדשות הזנת RSS - Post-MBA career
  שאלות ותשובות שאלות ותשובות  חיפוש בפורום   הירשם הירשם  היכנס היכנס

Post-MBA career

כתוב תגובה כתוב תגובה עמוד  <1 345
הודעה
  שיחה חיפוש שיחה חיפוש  אפשרויות שיחה אפשרויות שיחה
כותב
 אפשרויות הודעה אפשרויות הודעה   תודה (0) תודה(0)   ציטוט dalit ציטוט  כתוב תגובהתגובה קישור ישיר להודעה זו פורסם: 04 בנובמבר 2006 ב 14:41 dalit  הצג תפריט
Guest Group
Guest Group

הצטרף: 28 באפריל 2003
מצב: לא מחובר
נקודות: 581

To: All

hmm... student life at LBS... a few comments that I hope will provide you a good insight:

1. A friend of mine is dating a non-LBS british guy (tfu!! How dare she??). Anyway during the first year he kept laughing at us that whenever we go out (clubbing, drinking etc), its a group of at least 150 people... So... yes. We are enjoying the city, and we do that in big big big groups. Don't forget that 90% of the class don't know anyone in London except for their classmates.

2. This might sound as codes but here are a few nicknames of the biggest social events at school:
Tattoo
Santa Pub Crawl
Sundowners

3. During the last summer I worked with 9 more interns. 6 of them were not from LBS, so we spent a lot of time comparing schools. The conclusion: At the end all of us get the same jobs. It seems that in LBS you just have more fun on the way... it's less work work work, but more: work, drink something drink some more and work again.

Hope it helps. Let me know if you need more info on any of those ;-)
חזרה לראש העמוד
 אפשרויות הודעה אפשרויות הודעה   תודה (0) תודה(0)   ציטוט IchiBan ציטוט  כתוב תגובהתגובה קישור ישיר להודעה זו פורסם: 05 בנובמבר 2006 ב 10:42 IchiBan  הצג תפריט
Guest Group
Guest Group

הצטרף: 06 באפריל 2003
נקודות: 216

To: dalit

It seems that in LBS you just have more fun on the way... it's less work work work, but more: work, drink something drink some more and work again.

No way... INSEAD is in the middle of a forest and the alcohol is way cheaper, including free Champagne at on-campus events. Add to that the pressure of a 1-yr program, and people who live in chateaux and throw weekly parties and you get the picture. I personally had more silly costume appearences than all my past Purims thrown together!

חזרה לראש העמוד
 אפשרויות הודעה אפשרויות הודעה   תודה (0) תודה(0)   ציטוט dalit ציטוט  כתוב תגובהתגובה קישור ישיר להודעה זו פורסם: 05 בנובמבר 2006 ב 12:10 dalit  הצג תפריט
Guest Group
Guest Group

הצטרף: 28 באפריל 2003
נקודות: 581

To: All

oh, yeah? well...

1. We have a pub attached to the school, with area for group meetings!
2. This is NOT the students bar. We have one of those too.
3. I wish I could post here some pics from our costum party last week.

Now who's is bigger? :-)

and one more comment... I probably should elaborate more about the comparison between the schools : It seems that differences are generaly between US schools and European ones.

But still, we have more fun!! our lasts for 2 years.

Ha!

:-)

חזרה לראש העמוד
 אפשרויות הודעה אפשרויות הודעה   תודה (0) תודה(0)   ציטוט epony ציטוט  כתוב תגובהתגובה קישור ישיר להודעה זו פורסם: 06 בנובמבר 2006 ב 19:54 epony  הצג תפריט
Guest Group
Guest Group

הצטרף: 07 ביולי 2004
נקודות: 940

To: dalit, IchiBan

You guys are really making it hard for me to decide whice is my favorite school: INSEAD or LBS...

They'll accept me, they'll accept me not - oh, what the hell! I'll apply to both and may the best fit win!!

חזרה לראש העמוד
 אפשרויות הודעה אפשרויות הודעה   תודה (0) תודה(0)   ציטוט Limch ציטוט  כתוב תגובהתגובה קישור ישיר להודעה זו פורסם: 06 בנובמבר 2006 ב 23:09 Limch  הצג תפריט
Guest Group
Guest Group

הצטרף: 29 בדצמבר 2005
נקודות: 346

To: epony

epony

שאלו יהיו הצרות שלך - לבחור בין לונדון לאינסאד... קדימה לעבודה

חזרה לראש העמוד
 כתוב תגובה כתוב תגובה עמוד  <1 345
  שתף שיחה   

תגובה מהירה
שם:

הודעה:
   לא ניתן לעקוב אחר קישורים מהפורום הזה
 אפשר קודי פורום
קוד אבטחה:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh רענן תמונה