MBA Chances עמוד הביתHaas_business_school Booth_business_school Columbia_business_school Harvard_business_school INSEAD_business_school Kellogg_business_school London_business_school Sloan_business_school Stern_business_school Stanford_business_school Wharton_business_school
  הודעות חדשות הודעות חדשות הזנת RSS - LBS
  שאלות ותשובות שאלות ותשובות  חיפוש בפורום   הירשם הירשם  היכנס היכנס

LBS

כתוב תגובה כתוב תגובה עמוד  123 43>
הודעה
  שיחה חיפוש שיחה חיפוש  אפשרויות שיחה אפשרויות שיחה
כותב
 אפשרויות הודעה אפשרויות הודעה   תודה (0) תודה(0)   ציטוט mb108 ציטוט  כתוב תגובהתגובה קישור ישיר להודעה זו שיחה: LBS
    פורסם: 26 בנובמבר 2003 ב 11:45
mb108  הצג תפריט
Guest Group
Guest Group

הצטרף: 22 ביולי 2003
מצב: לא מחובר
נקודות: 25

ירון קניאז'ר, סטודנט ל-MBA ב-London Business School , ישמח לענות על שאלות לגבי התוכנית ותהליך הקבלה.

ירון סיים תואר ראשון במנהל עסקים עם התמחות בחשבונאות במכללה למנהל. הוא שימש כמנהל במחלקת ההיי-טק של קוסט-Ernst&Young בישראל וכ- Chief Financial Officer של חברת תוכנה עד למעבר ללונדון.

חזרה לראש העמוד
 אפשרויות הודעה אפשרויות הודעה   תודה (0) תודה(0)   ציטוט gbiron ציטוט  כתוב תגובהתגובה קישור ישיר להודעה זו פורסם: 26 בנובמבר 2003 ב 13:15 gbiron  הצג תפריט
Guest Group
Guest Group

הצטרף: 12 במאי 2003
נקודות: 220

ירון שלום ותודה,

קודם כל, אשמח לדעת אם יש לך עצות פרקטיות בנוגע לאפליקשיין.

מעבר לזה אשמח לשמוע על חויותייך, במיוחד כזוג נשוי, היכן אתם גרים (ומה העלות לשנה, אם מותר לדעת), איך התוכנית עד עתה?

יש לך הערכות כלשהן לגבי כמות המעומדים ומעמדם של הישראלים בין אלו (האם הכמות גדלה יחסית לשנה שעברה והאם הכוונה היא לשמר את יחס הישראלים)?

שוב תודה,

חזרה לראש העמוד
 אפשרויות הודעה אפשרויות הודעה   תודה (0) תודה(0)   ציטוט Kniajer ציטוט  כתוב תגובהתגובה קישור ישיר להודעה זו פורסם: 26 בנובמבר 2003 ב 15:07 Kniajer  הצג תפריט
Guest Group
Guest Group

הצטרף: 17 בספטמבר 2003
נקודות: 11

In reply to gbiron from November 26 2003

Hi

First I would like to thank IIMBA for this opportunity. Please try to post your questions in English. Doing so will enable me to forward some questions to admissions personals.

Number of Israeli students - this year we are 9 just in the MBA! (There are other in the MIF and PhDs). I do not have exact data on planned number for next year, but hope it will be similar (we are doing our best to prove that we deserve this number)

Leaving in London – The main expense is the rent cost. In general It vary between 200-300+ per week, depends on children, area etc. The good thing is that your partner will be able to work in London, something that changes the entire picture.

Application – It is difficult to give general answers but (1) try to show strong potential for future success. Do so by explaining your career progress until today and how an MBA will help you further progress.  (2) International experience – if you have it is great. Show your ability to work with diverse people. (3) Team player – there is a strong emphasis on teamwork. Find the balance between leadership potential and teamwork. (4) Show that your really interest in the school – I already saw potential students visiting the school.  If you are in the area visit the school.

Hope it help, feel free to ask further Q

Good luck

Yaron

חזרה לראש העמוד
 אפשרויות הודעה אפשרויות הודעה   תודה (0) תודה(0)   ציטוט gbiron ציטוט  כתוב תגובהתגובה קישור ישיר להודעה זו פורסם: 26 בנובמבר 2003 ב 15:19 gbiron  הצג תפריט
Guest Group
Guest Group

הצטרף: 12 במאי 2003
נקודות: 220

In reply to kniajer from November 26 2003

thanks for the info,

Have you got a rough estimation regarding the annual costs for a family? what is the percent of scholarships between the Israeli's? do they still give out the 10K pound scholarship for Israeli's?

As you can see the finacial side bothers me a bit...

I promise that if i'll recieve an interview, i'll come and visit the campus first.

חזרה לראש העמוד
 אפשרויות הודעה אפשרויות הודעה   תודה (0) תודה(0)   ציטוט dalit ציטוט  כתוב תגובהתגובה קישור ישיר להודעה זו פורסם: 26 בנובמבר 2003 ב 16:50 dalit  הצג תפריט
Guest Group
Guest Group

הצטרף: 28 באפריל 2003
נקודות: 581

Hi Yaron,

Thank you for your time, and effort answering questions. LBS is my first choice, but I am going to apply only next year.

Here are my questions:

1. How much emphasis does LBS put on extracurricular activities?

2. Are there any female Israeli students in the MBA program right now?

3. I am going to come with a partner. What are the options for an electrical engineer in LBS? Are there many Hi-tech companies around?

4.  I know that LBS is known for her finance concentration. I am most interested in the fields of marketing and strategy. What are your thoughts regarding this fields in LBS?

Thank you,

Dalit

חזרה לראש העמוד
 אפשרויות הודעה אפשרויות הודעה   תודה (0) תודה(0)   ציטוט Kniajer ציטוט  כתוב תגובהתגובה קישור ישיר להודעה זו פורסם: 26 בנובמבר 2003 ב 16:54 Kniajer  הצג תפריט
Guest Group
Guest Group

In reply to gbiron from November 26 2003

I understand your financial concern. However, you got the 10K scholarship (as far as I know it is still on) and you got HSBC loan scheme (see at website), which is a very simple process. You can manage a rough budget of around 2,500 per month, for couple W/O children.

All in all, personal savings, HSBC and partner salary (maybe scholarship) make this an accessible opportunity

חזרה לראש העמוד
 אפשרויות הודעה אפשרויות הודעה   תודה (0) תודה(0)   ציטוט Kniajer ציטוט  כתוב תגובהתגובה קישור ישיר להודעה זו פורסם: 26 בנובמבר 2003 ב 17:18 Kniajer  הצג תפריט
Guest Group
Guest Group

In reply to dalit from November 26 2003

Extracurricular activities – as any other school it is important and provides a more interesting picture of the candidate.  With that said, a lot of us have some community background, like “Perach”, which can be used as an example for community work. If you feel it is really week point in your application, you can always start working to improve this as any other element in your application.      

Female students – there are 2 in our class and 1 in 2004 class (also 1 in the Phd). So, you will have female companion, do not worry. 

Partner – if you are married, so you have no problem, he will get a working visa. As for finding actual job, start looking for it early as possible.  There are companies here with offices in Israel. I assume it will not be easy but it is really possible to find here a job with the visa.               

Marketing / strategy etc – I do not want to sound like promoting the school to aggressively, but I truly think that its reputation and location make the school a top choice for any subject. Be sure that not all the Israeli are going to finance. A lot are more interesting in business development, strategy, marketing etc.

Yaron   

חזרה לראש העמוד
 אפשרויות הודעה אפשרויות הודעה   תודה (0) תודה(0)   ציטוט dalit ציטוט  כתוב תגובהתגובה קישור ישיר להודעה זו פורסם: 26 בנובמבר 2003 ב 17:24 dalit  הצג תפריט
Guest Group
Guest Group

In reply to kniajer from November 26 2003

How can I get in touch with Israeli female students?

חזרה לראש העמוד
 אפשרויות הודעה אפשרויות הודעה   תודה (0) תודה(0)   ציטוט Kniajer ציטוט  כתוב תגובהתגובה קישור ישיר להודעה זו פורסם: 26 בנובמבר 2003 ב 18:21 Kniajer  הצג תפריט
Guest Group
Guest Group

In reply to dalit from November 26 2003

You can ask the school to connect you to female student. I will try to help here   

חזרה לראש העמוד
 אפשרויות הודעה אפשרויות הודעה   תודה (0) תודה(0)   ציטוט dalit ציטוט  כתוב תגובהתגובה קישור ישיר להודעה זו פורסם: 01 בדצמבר 2003 ב 11:42 dalit  הצג תפריט
Guest Group
Guest Group

In reply to Kniajer from November 26 2003

Thanks for the help

חזרה לראש העמוד
 כתוב תגובה כתוב תגובה עמוד  123 43>
  שתף שיחה   

הרשאות פורום  הצג תפריט

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.17